Feb 04 2020
Make the Best First Impression for Your Business with One of Cape Cod’s Best Commercial Landscaping Companies
Typically, your customer’s first impression of your company occurs when they arrive at your office or store. If your outdoor space looks more like a jungle than a yard, you might be making a bad first impression. You already have more than you can handle running your business, so it’s time to call in the professionals. Are you looking for top commercial landscaping companies in Cape Cod and Southeastern Mass? Here is how Maffei Landscape can help you:
If you’re in a new space or one that hasn’t been taken care of for years, you may need to start by creating a landscape around your business. This can include grass, shrubs, seating, lighting, and so much more. The commercial landscaping companies in Cape Cod can provide a variety of services, such as:
- Lawn and landscape: Turn a brown and dusty space into a lush, green oasis with freshly installed grass and other greenery. You can find commercial landscaping companies to plant shrubs and hedges for privacy or trees to provide shade to your property. You might even consider a couple of flower beds for a splash of color.
- Stonework and Retaining Walls: Create a stone seating area to encourage customers to take a break in between services or to relax before shopping. Retaining walls can help protect against soil erosion.
- Cape Cod Irrigation Services: To keep your grass green, you’ll need an irrigation system and routine maintenance to keep it running properly.
- Patios and Walkways: You don’t want your customers to have to walk through the grass to get to the door, so walkways are essential, and you want them to be functional and attractive.
- Landscape Lighting: After dark, you want your clients to be able to see where they’re going and help protect them against accidental falls and tripping.
Once your commercial landscaping company gets your outdoor space in tip-top shape, it’s time to maintain the look and impress your clients. The only question is where are you going to find the time. You don’t have to. You have your choice of commercial landscaping companies to handle the hard work for you, and Maffei Landscape offers all the services you need:
- Lawn maintenance: After working all day, you don’t want to get out and push a lawnmower around. With a landscaping company, you can sign up for a weekly or bi-weekly mowing service to keep your lawn looking manicured.
- Lawn Fertilizer Service and Weed Control: The summer sun can damage your grass, so you need to consider keeping it fertilized, so it continues growing and remains healthy. You also need weed control to keep these pesky plants from taking over your outdoor area and giving it an uncared for appearance.
- Garden bed edging and mulching: You want your garden beds filled with flowers and other decorative items to stand out, and your commercial landscaping company can handle the edging. Without edging, grass will encroach and take over the space. While edging, they can add mulch to keep the soil moist and minimize weeds in your garden area.
- Seasonal colors: A splash of color is really attractive to your clients. You want to add seasonal colors using flowers that bloom at specific times of the year. It’s a good idea to plant brightly colored and pastel flowers in the spring and warm, rich colored flowers in the fall.
Cape Cod and southern Massachusetts can get a lot of snow, and you need it removed as quickly as possible. Maffei Landscape is ready to clear your driveway, parking lot, and walkways as soon as the snow stops falling. We’re ready 24 hours a day because we know that you want to get back to work. The benefits of snowplowing include:
- Protect the value of your property
- Enjoy the peace of mind
- Reduce liabilities from injury due to snow-covered parking lots and walkways
- and more.